Shari’s Cafe and Pie – Low Carb Restaurant Guide
Shari’s Restaurants is a chain of family dining restaurants in the western United States. Shari’s is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Shari’s currently has 98 locations in California, Idaho, Nebraska, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming. Shari’s has some great looking pies, but, what are your low carb options? Here is the Low Carb Restaurant Guide for Shari’s!
Breakfast (these counts do NOT include any potato/bread/pancake sides)
- Bacon & – Eggs 2 grams of carbs
- Ham & Eggs – 4 grams of carbs
- Sausage & Eggs 2 grams of carbs
- Shrimp Omelette – 7 net grams of carbs
- Fajita Chicken Omelette 9 net grams of carbs
- BMP( bacon, mushroom, pepperjack) Omelette – 8 net grams of carbs
- Bacon & Cheese – 5 grams of carbs
- Sausage & Cheese – 5 grams of carbs
- Ham & Cheese 8 grams of carbs
- Denver Omelette – 9 net grams of carbs
- Spinach Omelette – 7 net grams of carbs
- Healthy Start Omelette -15 net grams of carbs
Moving on to lunches and dinners this is where things get dicey. There are several entree salads and meat/seafood entrees that sound perfectly low carb. BUT the nutrition info listed by Shari’s is staggeringly high. They do not detail what is included with the count.
We contacted Shari’s to try and get a breakdown for you. Unfortunately the response was that the details include the sides, and we were sent the same nutritional attachment available on the website.