Panda Express Low Carb Restaurant Guide
It always cracks me up that Panda Express defines itself as ‘Gourmet’ food, but it’s a fast food restaurant. Regardless, there are several items on the menu that one can eat and still stay in ketosis.
Obviously, no rice or noodles!! Here is a list of low carb meal options. Be careful of sugary sauces and breaded meat. Sorry, but the orange chicken is a no go at 45 carbs.
- Eggplant Tofu – 17 net carbs (a little high but understandable if you are vegetarian)
- Mixed Veggies – 9 net carbs
- Shiitake Kale Chicken Breast – 8 net carbs
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken – 8 net carbs (see if they can hold the sauce)
- Mushroom Chicken – 9 net carbs
- String Bean Chicken Breast – 11 net carbs
- Kung Pao Chicken – 11 net carbs
- Black Pepper Chicken – 13 net carbs
- Broccoli Beef – 10 net carbs
- Shanghai Angus Steak – 15 net carbs (starting to get a bit high)
Hope this helps with your Low Carb Panda Express choices!