El Pollo Loco Low Carb Restaurant Guide
Low Carb Options at a place that specializes in flame grilled chicken should be a no brainer, right? Well, yes and no, so there was a bit of work in putting together a Low Carb Restaurant Guide for Pollo Loco.
Pollo Loco offers a lot of potato, rice and bean sides, as well at tortillas. So not a diverse amount of low carb choices, but the chicken is tasty and a good deal. Pair it with some fresh veggies and you’ve got yourself a meal.
Fire grilled chicken breasts, wings, thighs, and legs are each 0 grams of carbs and is gluten free.
A large fresh vegetable side is 9 net grams of carbs and a small is 5 net grams and is gluten free.
A Grilled Chicken Salad without dressing or tortilla strips is 8 net grams of carbs.
Spice up that chicken with these low carb salsas and sauces:
- House Salsa 2 grams of carbs
- Pico de Gallo 2 grams of carbs
- Avocado Salsa 2 grams of carbs and is gluten free
- Queso Sauce Small 2 grams of carbs
- Queso Sauce Large 4 grams of carbs
- Sour Cream 1 gram of carbs
- Jalapeño Hot Sauce (packet) 1 gram of carbs
- Salsa Roja 2 grams of carbs
Here is the gluten free guide for Pollo Loco. Their nutritional information is a bit annoying to get to – find the meal and then click on the picture, and then click on the link UNDER the picture in the pop up – here is the link to Pollo Loco’s nutritional page.